Busco Beach in NC April 20-22, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 20-22, 2012

Great people,great time and great riding. Had a blast and looking forward to it. i'll be there

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    I be ready for busco can't wait to see all u guys again

Been working to get ready for this one since I got back home in Oct. Got my splinded axles (for the rear) and will have them in by end of January. Been working on the speaker system for the amplifier so my music will be heard clearly, and I got a new Fire Extinguisher (lost the old one in Oct), and I hope to have the seats recovered (need softer on my old bones).

In other words, I will be there.

Johney (Durect) Shade

Me and Melody will be there with the girls along with my Max II and now I got a Max II for the Mel to ride.

I hope to bring the wife and our kids this time, won't have space for the Hustler 980, the Conquest fills the trailer up.

I just need to find a nice comfy hotel for the wife and kids to sleep, their idea of primitive camping is a hotel
    Last edited by Dan67; 02-09-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Funny thing is that my wife agrees that Primitive Camping is a cheap motel/hotel without Room Service.

Anyone starting a list of who is attending?

Johney (Durect) Shade

I will be there with my newly acquired max IV. Is it April yet? Lol

You can count me in also with my 980 Hustler.
    Last edited by fmints; 02-28-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

We plan on being there. 'Don't know how many machines yet. We'd like to bring something to play on the track- chase Lewis around a little bit!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Plan on being there Friday early. Wife and i, the Avenger and the Crush. I think we will enjoy the track!

+ Reply to Thread