Mudd-Ox Ultimate Test

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mudd-Ox Ultimate Test

Quote Originally Posted by pipeline inspector View Post
    After about a week and a half of driving on some of the most extreme terrian in the country I can sum it up in one word amazing. I have many years driving almost every kind of equipment every invented onroad and off. If you every get a chance to take one of these diesels on a ride I highly recommend it. If you need to climb, it will go up and over what every you have balls enough to tackle. I have taken it up hills in excess of 60 degrees and over 1/4 mile long with no loss of power.
    Very impressive, I too have driven MudBugs Mudd OX (his was equipped with Adair Tracks) and have seen it in action, very powerful impressive machines, this is the machine you want on group rides to pull everyone else out. Mudbug has countless videos of that Ox running through mud holes at river run that no other machine could make, this is just one of the videos he posted

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 01-08-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Any quads try to make it through that hole, Dan? I'd love to hear how their egos were bruised.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Any quads try to make it through that hole, Dan? I'd love to hear how their egos were bruised.
    I wasn't there for this hole JP but I doubt that any but the very best set up quads could make it. Noel Woods filmed this shot he would be the best man to ask about this particular hole.

By the way, I am looking forward to seeing that Super Swamp Fox, those machines have got to be the water speed champs!

jpswift1

The 4-wheelers can't make it through this mud hole and the smart ones who have tried it before now avoid it . . The deeper you dig , the softer the mud gets underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    jpswift1

The 4-wheelers can't make it through this mud hole and the smart ones who have tried it before now avoid it . . The deeper you dig , the softer the mud gets underneath.
    There's your answer JP

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pipeline inspector View Post
    pipeline inspector working in very extreme terrain in West Virginia I will be on slopes greater then 45 degrees everyday I plan on taking many videos since I have not found any showing its true brute force ability.
    Congratulations on your new machine. I hope you make good on the promised videos soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    jpswift1

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post

There's your answer JP
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    I wasn't there for this hole JP but I doubt that any but the very best set up quads could make it. Noel Woods filmed this shot he would be the best man to ask about this particular hole.

By the way, I am looking forward to seeing that Super Swamp Fox, those machines have got to be the water speed champs!
    Thanks guys! I assumed the quad boys would never make it through there. I wish one or two of them were there just so you could show them what our REAL machines can do. And Dan, I'm probably going to run 26x12x12 Vampires on my Super Swamp Fox, so hopefully it'll still swim decent. I'll let you guys know when I get it done.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    The quads didn't even make it to the approaches of this hole. It was just me and David, my little Max 2 also went thru, although not as quickly.

Congrats on your new Mudd-Ox, what was done to it to make it put out 70 hp? The regular turbo diesel is listed on the Ox website as putting out 45 hp.

+ Reply to Thread