Popping while turning

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Popping while turning

we replaced the chains and so far so good. well see how the stretch turns out

I was wondering if that fixed the problem as mine is doing the very same thing!! Where is the best place to buy replacment chains?

Chain is a where and tear item. eBay has good deals on chain if you watch for it. Just make sure you buy high quality stuff. There are plenty on threads on here that discuss the topic.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by gokorn1 View Post
    we replaced the chains and so far so good. well see how the stretch turns out

I bought 10 feet of HD 60 ( 9,500 tensel strength )for 37.50 plus the shipping cost to my zip code. What did it cost you to buy double 60 chain to replace all of the chains on your MUdd-Ox?
    Last edited by mudbug3; 02-01-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    I bought 10 feet of HD 60 for 37.50 plus the shipping cost to my zip code. What did it cost you to buy double 60 chain to replace all of the chains on your MUdd-Ox?
    enough 60 chain for a 6x6 is less than enough 60 chain for an 8x8, especially if it's twin 60. Not to mention everything costs less where you live that it does to buy in AK or buy/ship to AK. 4 small tires on my commuter car cost less than 6 new 10 plys for my truck.

+ Reply to Thread