aqua torque tire

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: aqua torque tire

aqua torque tire

Hi, as anyone ever tried the aquatorque tire by interco? Are they really good in water? What about mud and snow. I run a argo avenger 2005 and those tire size would fit. They are 25X12X9
    Jack

2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

and here is one on the stock goodyear terra on a max iv

video not embedded so the video start at 185 seconds... and yes, the people are speaking French

Argo - Terrebonne mai 2011 - YouTube
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Jack

The video smog posted was a water test of the Interco ,Aqua torque tire on an Argo frontier. The tires on this Frontier had 5 pounds of air in all of the tires to increase floation and water speed. These tires also skid steer easier than most atv mud tires and side hill pretty good too. Adair Argo sales sells these tires mounted on an Argo 9" inch rim for a very good price.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 01-10-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Does anyone have any videos of the aqua torts in the mud?

Username Matin o on youtube. His crowd I beleive is in quebec, and they do most of their wheeling with just tires and I'm sure in some of his videos you could see some of them had the aqua torques.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFf...EsIqvwtItq_gMw

Anyone ever mount them on a max II? I plan to clearance/mold the body for sure but want to know how tall they ACCTUALLY measure to see if they will clear each other. Axles are only 25" apart, so a true 25" tire would be just touching each other. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread