wild wolf drive issues

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wild wolf drive issues

wild wolf drive issues

Just finished assembling a 1974 295 wild wolf. Two problems i could use help with. Pulls left when driving straight.Adjusted t20 plungers and checked all linkages and tire pressures.Possible band problem? Second problem is with the belt and clutches.T20 and secondary clutch was replaced by last owner. Secondary clutch looks like it takes a 1" belt but primary clutch could take a 1 1/8 or 1 1/4 belt. Any one know propper belt and secondary pully size for the Wild Wolf?

Hey Jeff b,
    Are your bearings good? Also, you can't go by tire pressure. You need to measure circumference. The same tires with the same pressure will read different circumferences. Grab a rope,belt what ever and use that to measure and adjust the air accordingly to make them match. I dont have my machine here to measure the secondary for you but I think that sounds about right. Hopefully someone else can chime in for your clutch issue.

Has new at101 tires and axle bearings.will try moving tires from one side to the other.

+ Reply to Thread