Tallahassee Fl. Ride??

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tallahassee Fl. Ride??

Tallahassee Fl. Ride??

Hey guys,

Anyone interested in a ride here in Tallahassee in the Appalachee National Forest? Hope I spelled that right.

I cant get anyone to ride with me! They see the water holes and turn arround.

Hell, Ive had them park the 4 wheelers and ride with me in the max.

Most of the trails I ride have lots and lots of water right now. Nothing that I have found to be much of a challenge.

Sure would be nice to ride with other AATV's. Maybe I should get up with Dan, I think he is in LA

Later,
    Rutledge

I am in Illinois but I would love to head down to Florida for some riding. One of the reasons I got into amphibious ATVs was to get to cave diving sites. Some are such a long distance to haul gear in that an amphibious atv made sense and is about the only vehicle capable of hauling the amount of equipment required.

Unfortunately I have been busy with work and have not made it down to FL in a while.

Ride in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by fulleraviation View Post
    Hey guys,

Anyone interested in a ride here in Tallahassee in the Appalachee National Forest? Hope I spelled that right.

I cant get anyone to ride with me! They see the water holes and turn arround.

Hell, Ive had them park the 4 wheelers and ride with me in the max.

Most of the trails I ride have lots and lots of water right now. Nothing that I have found to be much of a challenge.

Sure would be nice to ride with other AATV's. Maybe I should get up with Dan, I think he is in LA

Later,
    Rutledge
    Fullervision, I live in Savannah Georgia and would be interested in a Swamp ride. The Atv parks are really to easy! Lee Has an Argo Fontier and lives in the Albany Georgia area may be we could get him to go along! If we have several AATv's we can go through all the impossible areas that no on wants to try!

A Southern Ride. Rite on!!

When you guys are rested up I'm a go for the Albany or Savannah area or even in my neck of the woods.

Rutledge

Someone with the state said you were not allowed to ride 6x6's there. They do not meet the requirements of an atv in the states eyes. What do you need to ride there? im in palm beach county, fl.

+ Reply to Thread