April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

Quote Originally Posted by foxspoiler View Post
    I just read this thread and told my wife who grew up in Phoenix about this planned ride and we are excited about planning a trip there. I know it is a long ways off but what will the plan be? Is there a camp ground we would all be at and what trails would we ride. I know it will be about 1000.00 for diesel to go there and back. But heck a trip that would be well worth the fun and to see some of you all. Maybe if there is some from the upper midwest that would want to convoy together down there we could hook up down the road. I will be watching this post closely.

Mike
    The trip trails will be handled by Whipper and Bridget as far as where we go because they know the spots and all the cool trails, they have always took us to great places. As the list climbs we will know more about the sleeping locations. Right now there is only a few members signed up for sure.

We will be traveling from N.C. so we may be able to hook up some where on the road. Glad to hear your interested....you will have a great time, as we always do.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 05:20 PM.

nice ride guys, thats amazing how stable they are in deep running water
    loaded with all those supplies and beer...cant wait for next year

Can't wait guys, guess i am going to have to water test the Crush. Never had it in the water yet but i guess it is time. Great video and i hope we have a lot of riders!

Lewis

man whipper that is some great riding terrain. do think a buffalo or max4 with stock 20 magnum will have enough hooph to get across the river current without being sucked down stream.

you wont have any problem just alot of fun

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 01:30 PM.

WOW

hey whipper...show us what a ton looks like

Looks great!
    Can't wait!
    Cott?
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread