Quote Originally Posted by foxspoiler View Post
I just read this thread and told my wife who grew up in Phoenix about this planned ride and we are excited about planning a trip there. I know it is a long ways off but what will the plan be? Is there a camp ground we would all be at and what trails would we ride. I know it will be about 1000.00 for diesel to go there and back. But heck a trip that would be well worth the fun and to see some of you all. Maybe if there is some from the upper midwest that would want to convoy together down there we could hook up down the road. I will be watching this post closely.

Mike
The trip trails will be handled by Whipper and Bridget as far as where we go because they know the spots and all the cool trails, they have always took us to great places. As the list climbs we will know more about the sleeping locations. Right now there is only a few members signed up for sure.

We will be traveling from N.C. so we may be able to hook up some where on the road. Glad to hear your interested....you will have a great time, as we always do.