April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

So a few of us are going to make a run to Arizona In April 0f 2013. It will be the weekend of the 2nd week: 12-15

This ride will occur in 2013, so participants will have time to get vacations in order. If there is enough machines traveling we may be able to hire a rig to deliver and return machines, this is a possibility but is not etched in stone.

Tentatively as of this moment i am planning to drive and pull a trailer, but if enough want we may be able to pull the delivery item off. So this is just a heads up on a great ride extravaganza in 2013!

If you are interested in joining, post up and lets see where this goes...but for the First time we are trying to have all the Springers in one place.

As we discussed this we thought..... what if we could get a group together like a Busco in the Desert. So this is where we are at now.

This is for all vehicles, all are welcome, so don't be shy.

The 6x6 Desert Extravaganza 2013

Fa-La-La

At least $1000 in gas and 6 days behind the wheel to get there and back for me. Not impossible. Take 2 weeks vacation at once, just take less time off for rides this year maybe and roll a week over for next. Lewis my friend, you certainly have me thinking. Getting this by the wife may be my biggest obstacle. Sure wish I had a springer to bring. Also wish I had a 980 to bring. Even better what if I had a sprung 980 holy crap is that even possible.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I'm in!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    At least $1000 in gas and 6 days behind the wheel to get there and back for me. Not impossible. Take 2 weeks vacation at once, just take less time off for rides this year maybe and roll a week over for next. Lewis my friend, you certainly have me thinking. Getting this by the wife may be my biggest obstacle. Sure wish I had a springer to bring. Also wish I had a 980 to bring. Even better what if I had a sprung 980 holy crap is that even possible.
    Drew, find a partner to share the fun with. You will have a ball.,

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    I'm in!

Bridget
    I figured you and Whipper were the reason the trip was planned. For you two not to be in would be like going to Busco and not having any of the North Carolina folks there.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 05:18 PM.

You know, my Dad and I have been kicking around the idea for a box trailer for 2 machines and he's about due for a new truck...

of course IM IN

+ Reply to Thread