April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

Great Videos Whipper! Arizona really is a beautiful state, and looks to be the ultimate place to ride. I especially like the "Knothole", which looked very challenging for the machine and as well as the driver. Again,, Great vids!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 07:05 PM.

A cookie....that's what I needed!
    Banned

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Talk about a hard row to hoe! That was one tough trail but a lot of fun. No break downs and all machines worked well. I know for me this was a first with the Crush and i loved every minute of it! Jersey, George and i all had new engines installed which were only yard testedbut this was a little tougher than the yard. Jersey had about 2 laps around his yard and the machine did outstanding.....hats off to you Marc. George's machine a couple laps around Marc's yard and them packed into the container for the big ride and worked with out a flaw and i too was pleased with the performance of the Crush. I hope to have a video or two also later but the computer is ka-put right now so they will come later. Using the wife's laptop for now.

Bridget loved the videos and if you have more keep posting
    Lewis
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Goooood times.
    Banned

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks for the videos Bridget and Whipper! Great time and a great ride! I really hope to do it again!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

+ Reply to Thread