Where to get decals?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to get decals?

Where to get decals?

I need some decals for my attex's. Mainly the attex logo (big 3 circles one) times 3 per attex. Would like the model logos on side to though. I need them for the 225/hustler for sure because I had to remove them for sanding and I want to sand down the 208tt also so will need new ones there also. Does anybody know if there is some place that could custom make decals?

Thumbs down

Larry, talk to Whipper, he can help you out. I'm actually glad that you posted this up. Maybe this post can help get a decal group buy going. I'm in! Anyone else?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    I need some decals for my attex's. Mainly the attex logo (big 3 circles one) times 3 per attex. Would like the model logos on side to though. I need them for the 225/hustler for sure because I had to remove them for sanding and I want to sand down the 208tt also so will need new ones there also. Does anybody know if there is some place that could custom make decals?

RC sells reproductions on his site. I'm not sure about decals for the model names though.
    Banned

George, do you need any decals for your machine? Would you want to go in on that group buy from Whipper?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    George, do you need any decals for your machine? Would you want to go in on that group buy from Whipper?
    I could use some. I would also like some spares. Count me in!
    Banned

OK cool, so far it is:

1.Larry
    2.George
    3.JPSwift1
    4.?

who is next?

I would take a 6x6world.com sticker to put on my truck!!!

Those should be ready in a week or two!

I'd like a couple of the 6x6World bumper stickers as well as some Attex stickers. Can we get the older style transparent, black & white? I'd also like to get some of the smaller version that goes on the rear of the machine.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hey all,

Along the same lines of this thread, a while back I drafted up some of the "C" stripes for the Attex Chief/ Thunderchief machines that I just never got around to sending to the printer. I also made up the "model" numbers for the ST style machines. These are the ones that I have on the ST/503R. The company I used was Quickstickers.com, but there are dozens and dozens of other companies out there that will do the same work. I've been very, very happy with how my stripes and model numbers have held up to scratches, UV, gasoline, mud, oil, etc. They're just UV resistant vinyl, but look great, I think.

Not to put down the reproduction ATTEX logo on the R6x6 Site by any means, but they're a bit different than the originals, and I think it really makes a difference (certainly NOT from a "genuine restoration" sense, it's just that the originals just look much better).

Regardless, if anyone is interested in the "C" stripe logo for the Chiefs, I have them in .pdf format scaled to 20% actual size, and as an Adobe Illustrator file (.ai format) in the actual size. The vector drawing was created by doing a rubbing from the original sticker on the Chief body, so the scale is pretty much exact. After scanning in the full size rubbing, I redrew the stripes exactly and took a little artistic license with the lettering. I think they look pretty cool, and I'm happy to share the files if anyone wants to get some printed up for themselves. Quickstickers will take these in the .pdf or .ai format and and create the vinyl stickers with no problem. They said it was about $100 for the right/left pair. Mine happen to say "750 EFI Chief" on them, but they're easily editable with Adobe Illustrator, or other programs. I'd be happy to post the file in a "data repository" here if it exists; it's only 180kb for the .pdf and roughly the same for the .ai file. Mr. Moderator? Do we have such a repository?

~m

+ Reply to Thread