Where to get decals?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to get decals?

Hydromike emailed me these files a while back and they look just like the originals. I talked to Whipper and he said the he can even get the original Attex dash decals that go on the side and front of the machine. Whipper said the quality is excellent and they look exactly like the originals, if not better. I would imagine that the price is good too.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I called for prices on larger quantities today for Attex decals will keep you all updated.

Whipper

That group things sounds great to me. Who is all in now? 1 set should be 3 stickers. So I am assuming we are talking sets or individual? I want 1 set for sure, second set depending on price.

Members in for
    Attex stickers:
    1. Larry
    2. George
    3. JPSwift1
    4. Don

Not sure if hydromike or whipper is in?

Count me in for the ATTEX front,rear, sides,and dash.

[QUOTE=LarryW;9765]That group things sounds great to me. Who is all in now? 1 set should be 3 stickers. So I am assuming we are talking sets or individual? I want 1 set for sure, second set depending on price.
    QUOTE]

Whipper also mentioned to me that the factory Attex full length dash decals will be available as well.

So we now have:

Members in for
    Attex stickers:
    1. Larry
    2. George
    3. JPSwift1
    4. Don
    5. Jerseybigfoot

Who is next? Hydromike?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

If we get a much better price for quantity, I'm willing to buy a bunch of them (depending on price and quantity we need to buy). It always dresses up a restore job to have new decals on it. I use them myself and sell them off as people need them, and I'm almost out of stock.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post

Who is next? Hydromike?
    Oh hell, I'll take a few...

~m

Alright guys here's the list now:

Members in for
    Attex stickers:

1. Larry
    2. George
    3. JPSwift1
    4. Don
    5. Jerseybigfoot
    6. Hydromike

Anybody else want in on this deal?

I have contacted several sites with the size and dimentions and no response. I asked for an individual price and if I could get a deal if I ordered a quantity of like 30. Just figured maybe 10 sets of 3. No emails back yet after a couple days. I sent this image if anybody wants to try other sites. I measured 8 1/2" long and 3 3/4" wide on my 208TT. I also explain the yellow isnt the sticker.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    I have contacted several sites with the size and dimentions and no response. I asked for an individual price and if I could get a deal if I ordered a quantity of like 30. Just figured maybe 10 sets of 3. No emails back yet after a couple days. I sent this image if anybody wants to try other sites. I measured 8 1/2" long and 3 3/4" wide on my 208TT. I also explain the yellow isnt the sticker.
    Hey Larry,

I had the impression that Whipper has a contact for this project. Maybe he or Jeff could verify that.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread