Where to get decals?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to get decals?

Just got the first sticker on my Super Chief's dash. Looks awesome, great quality. Also, posted a couple pics of the Attex stickers that I had made for the Spider. The artwork is already done, so I can order as many stickers as I want. I should know by tomorrow or Tuesday how much they are goina cost. If you noticed , I left the white "Warning" label off the dashboard. I think it looks much cleaner. I know there's another Attex sticker that has the white circles & clear (so the body color shows thru). That shouldn't be a problem. Will keep you posted.

Whipper
    Attached Images

EDIT: I just saw the pictures of the decals that Whipper posted up. The information is in the post above. The decals look great!

George, you're correct, Whipper has everything all set. We don't have to contact anyone since Whipper already has a place that is making the side decals as well as the dash decals.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Ok cool.

Those replacements look pretty sharp. I think I might go for as many as three sets.
    Banned

I absolutely love that Attex dash decal. I must say that it certainly looks like the best, most accurate, high quality reproduction sticker out there. Count me in!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I just noticed that the stickers I had made for the spider have Inc. just below the Attex. I just took a pic of the one that was on the car when I got it, and had it scaned. Is the ( Inc.) suppost to be there? Anybody know. I can have it taken out. Help us Don.

Whipper

The later ones have it, and the early ones don't. All the Black/White decals that came on the machines after 1975 have the "inc." on the bottom as do my repros, but the clear decals and the chrome Chief/Thunderchief decals just say Attex.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I would be interested in the front and side decals. My dash is in great shape. My Super Chief has chrome now but I like the white just as well. Is anyone making the black C stripe? I have experimented with bumper sticker paper with my home printer. If you look at the front sides of my machine you will see 2 stickers I made. One was a scan of an old Attex patch that was for sale on E-Bay. The other is the old 70-71 NATVA championship logo. They looked real good until they got wet!
    (Another) Mike
    Last edited by cj-ate; 02-18-2008 at 01:19 PM.

I was looking closer at my decals and the center is the same color as the body on mine. The ones posted are white. I think the center background might of been clear. Would you guys worry about that or not if it was yours? I mean its not original but not really noticable unless you knew.
    Larry

+ Reply to Thread