skid loader tracks?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: skid loader tracks?

Not sure whats all in a bed mat for construction but the conveyor belt has the woven fabric stuff in it for strength. What about old truck tires cut sectionally? That probably work. I have seen people make tracks out of tractor tires without the chains, just the tires tread and small amount of the sidewall left on to keep them from falling off. They seem to stiff for the bend around the smaller tires though. But if you cut them sectionally and hold them together with a chains on each side, it might work. Id probably stick with car/truck tires though because of the extra thickness of the tractor tires would make it stiffer and you might not have enough wheel clearance with the thick taller lugs.

I have a set of anphicat tracks, might be willing to sell?

I would definitely be interested only if I had any money...think im going to have to construct my own

Can u post a pic of the anphicat tracks and will they fit a max2

They wont fit a maxII directly but could probably be extended easy enough to make them work.

Could you post up close pictures of the tracks just so I can see how the rubber is connected to the chain?

+ Reply to Thread