Carolina Adventure World in SC - July 4th?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carolina Adventure World in SC - July 4th?

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Well Dan I can't make it for this ride maybe next time, u have fun !

Hey Dan. Sorry man, i ain't gonna make it either. we'll try another time. have a good time man.

Due to weather, cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan67 View Post
    Due to weather, cancelled.
    Sorry that it cancelled buddy, I know how much you wanted to ride on the 4th and to have a nice crowd with you..
    Better luck in the future buddy.
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    Sorry that it cancelled buddy, I know how much you wanted to ride on the 4th and to have a nice crowd with you..
    Better luck in the future buddy.
    With the extremely hot weather, kinda takes some of the fun out of it. I would still like to go, but I think I'll just keep doing the Sunday evening runs over at BT's field. It's not far away and the kids enjoy playing in the mud by themselves.

+ Reply to Thread