illinois people....lets ride!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: illinois people....lets ride!

Cool illinois people....lets ride!

Hey illinois people! I was looking at the accuweather.com and it CLAIMS next weekend is suppose to be 50 both saturday and sunday! my max has been sitting in the garage and i've only had the chance to ride it once, obviously im anxious to get it out! who wants to go to a place in illinois? taylorville, astoria, cliffs? I talked to shane down in taylorville and he says he thinks his diesel max IV should be done by saturday and would be up for goin to the place by taylorville. now every place i mentioned is about an hour and a half away from me, so PLEASE if you say you want to go...go....i'd be torqued if i drove that far to be the only one to show! Let me know what you think! Going to be raining around here the next couple days, so it should be nice and muddy!
    Last edited by Mike; 02-04-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: moved thread to correct forum

btw, im available both days next weekend, I would prefer saturday, but if sunday was the case....then be it

May be able to do something Sat or Sun. where and when?

Im up for wherever place, was thinkin taylorville cause shane says its alot of fun down there...I would prefer saturday myself...let me get ahold of shane and tell him to chime in here so we can come up with something

I'm a little over an hour to Taylorville,Where are you driving from? Is Taylorville that state riding area,what do you need to ride there? flag,permit,helmet?

well its actually in Kinkade,IL (sp) just outside of taylorville....Personally I dont really care where we end up at lol as long as it isnt my yard! haha! The place by taylorville is called South fork dirt riders, I just tried their website and its down or somethin. I know you have to get yearly sticker for 11 bucks and I think its 12 a day to ride....more than likely you need a flag and helmet. I just tried callin shane and no answer...he's prob wrenchin. Taylorville is just under 2 hours from me...im comin from peoria....and am open to suggestions as to where we go, pretty much any place I go is about an hour and a half, so I just gotta figure out which way to turn outa the drive way haha. My little brother is in to dirt bikes and he always goes to brushy ridge in astoria, says its pretty cool, but from what i have heard its just a bunch of hills and wouldnt have much for us....thats what ive heard...wether thats true or not, is a whole nother possibility

all you need is a sticker and a helmet,no flag,i think its about 250 to 300 aceres we can ride and its going to be muddddy with all this rain,and yes its a state funded place,youll have alot of fun and will really be tired after all day rideing,and the town is kincaid,ill mike.

Im going to call them tomorrow, I dont have a problem with getting a sticker....but I dont have a title for mine yet and want to make sure a bill of sale is good enough....dont think they really care when you get a sticker, but just wanting to make sure. whatever the case, im just anxious to go riding!

What does it take to get a sticker,I only have a form where I registered as a watercraft when I bought it,and a sales tax form #st-556.Will this be enough?I'm pretty sure I didnt change the cert. of origin to a title and I cant find it anyway.I will be able to do Sat. what time does everyone want to get there? Eddie

Ok guys, dont have to have any form of your machine just fill out form and you get ur sticker, $12.00 dollars to ride and if you bring a passenger that dont ride they have to pay also,the sticker is $11.00 dollars,and bring some extra fuel if you can,if we brake something we can go to my house to fix if we can.

+ Reply to Thread