illinois people....lets ride!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: illinois people....lets ride!

OK,I am planning on being there Sat. morning. All I should need is a helmet and 23.00 is that correct?

Okay awesome, I was too busy today at work to call down there, so thats good to know. I could leave here by 9 saturday, so I could get down there by say 11 saturday. Talked to my brother today and got the trailer lined up. NOW.....weather has changed ALOT...which is expected for illinois, few days ago they were calling for 50's, now they are saying saturday a high of 26!? no rain or snow just cold...this going to bother anyone? I dont really mind it....to me thats why God invented Carharts....and hot hands stuffed everywhere possible hahahaha

I could also leave here earlier sat if you guys are wanting to get rollin any earlier, just let me know

I think 10:00 - 11:00 am.range will work,it may warm up some by then.I greased and serviced the Argo today also,its been at least 2.5 years since last service.Looks like I need at least 4 wheel bearings and seals,but should be good for this weekend anyway.My machine doesnt see water very much anymore anyway. Eddie

Okay that should work for me, im hoping it will warm up a bit, but im not too worried about it. Im sure your argo will be fine, shane only live about 15 mins or so from this place i think so like he said, we run into problems we'll get it back to his place with a case of favorite beverages lol......shane hows the max comin? still lookin like it'l be good to go?

Bad news,I just got informed by the wife she made a tax appointment in Spfld. at 11:30 am. This looks like it will kill Saturday for me.Dang,havent been on a ride since Flat Nasty a few years ago.Eddie

ah dangit! okay well let me know if anything changes....i'll PM you my number, if anything, maybe we can meet up once it gets nicer out

Ok,I will definitely try for next time.

no biggie, I talked to shane today and he isnt able to go this time around either, so maybe we can get together sometime in march....it'l be a little warmer then anyway

Hey Eddie....Whats this coming sunday (25th) look for ya.....sounds like me and shane are goin to shoot for some ridin if you are interested

+ Reply to Thread