illinois people....lets ride!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: illinois people....lets ride!

Threaded View

Cool illinois people....lets ride!

Hey illinois people! I was looking at the accuweather.com and it CLAIMS next weekend is suppose to be 50 both saturday and sunday! my max has been sitting in the garage and i've only had the chance to ride it once, obviously im anxious to get it out! who wants to go to a place in illinois? taylorville, astoria, cliffs? I talked to shane down in taylorville and he says he thinks his diesel max IV should be done by saturday and would be up for goin to the place by taylorville. now every place i mentioned is about an hour and a half away from me, so PLEASE if you say you want to go...go....i'd be torqued if i drove that far to be the only one to show! Let me know what you think! Going to be raining around here the next couple days, so it should be nice and muddy!
    Last edited by Mike; 02-04-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: moved thread to correct forum