New owner 2007 Max II

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New owner 2007 Max II

New owner 2007 Max II

I just picked up a lightly used 2007 Max II. It is a nice machine with 22 rawhides, rollbar, and heated throttle cable installed. Original owner is related to my wife and machine was only used a few times under 10 hours, but in salt water. Overall it looks brand new, but has good amount of surface rust on the chains and hubs from salt water exposure. Due to lack, of use he also just had a new carb installed and oil changed on the 16hp Vanguard. Overall, it seems to run really well

I plan to get some Bel-Ray chain lube later today and start to lube the chains. I also plan to grease up all the fittings and start to wire brush the rust off the hubs and coat with Por-15. I have always used Super Lube synthetic grease on my boat trailers so I plan to use on this as well.

Great site
    Ed

Congratulations.

A Max II was my first AATV. They have the most leg room, and are very maneuverable!

Love my max2 it's very comfortable with all the leg room and the easiest aatv to work on that Ive ever had. If u don't have to carry a lot of passengers it's the best in my opinion.

Finally got the chance to take the max out last weekend upstate ny. It ran great and i had a blast in the snow and ice. I did notice a slight belt whine at low throttle speeds and one tire needs a patch. Other than that this thing is a beast..........

Quick tip about the rusty chains get some Transmission fluid and soak the chains A buddie with a motercyle shop told me to do this not sure why it works but it worked on my chains that sat for years on my older argo.

Where in up state new York. I am from Madden's n.y.

We have a place in northville ny by the great sacandaga lake. Not nearly as far up as massena. I do get up your way to do some work at alcoa every year or so

+ Reply to Thread