1/8th scale 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1/8th scale 6x6

1/8th scale 6x6

I was just surfing around and found this and thought the rest of you would enjoy it
    Amphibious 6x6 ATV - Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

That's really cool! Thanks for finding that azz!
    Banned

That is sweet! I hope he does a video of it in action!
    Thanks!

great build...isn't it funny, or funny to me that people automatically think ARGO.....no, matter what make it is....

Quote Originally Posted by fasteddiesllc View Post
    great build...isn't it funny, or funny to me that people automatically think ARGO.....no, matter what make it is....
    Lol, I've had people argue with me to the point that I had to point out the stickers that say "Hustler" before they'd accept that it wasn't an Argo.....
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

when I tell people I have a triton predator they give me the goofiest look and I always have to say to them its similar to an Argo its to the point where I would rather say nothing unless they bring it up lol.

I'm a pretty big RCer and that was pretty cool! He mainly used the drive electronics from a rc tank. Pretty smart idea. But some money went into building that.
    Road? What road? I blaze my own trail!!!

I wanted to build one of those, since 5th grade. Awesome!

That Argo looks sweet! (joking hehe) Anybody else notice that the first guy to call it an Argo has 11,653 posts!?!?! I can't even imagine how somebody would have so much time to write sooooo many posts
    -Attex ST/300/D - "The Duck." Family owned since the early '70's
    -Attex ST/300/D- Resto/mod project! (not yet started)
    -Attex 440 Thunderchief Racer (not yet started)
    -Attex ST/400 (not yet started)
    -Hustler 980 BIGFOOT- A work in progress (SOLD)
    -1999 Max Buffalo Truck (SOLD)
    -1989 Max IV - A Max four my kids. (In progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Duck89 View Post
    That Argo looks sweet! (joking hehe) Anybody else notice that the first guy to call it an Argo has 11,653 posts!?!?! I can't even imagine how somebody would have so much time to write sooooo many posts
    And how would somebody that has that many posts/time on their hands not know the difference between an Argo and a Max. I can't stand how everyone calls any 6 wheeler and "Argo".
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread