MaxII Bigfoot/Tall tub

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: MaxII Bigfoot/Tall tub

Dang now that's cool!!!
    I too can't wait to see the it when it's all done.
    PM me I've list ur phone #
    I can't get into my hotmail acct to get your email address

Need a little help

Ok, I can't even pick my own clothes, so I need some opinions here.IMG_0936.jpgIMG_0933.jpg
    Generally orange is flashy when paired with blue, but, I don't know that I like this orange with this blue. The blue rim doesn't match well either. Should I find another orange, blue or just stick with the flat black?

I want to give a special thanks to MattO for helping me out with the rims/tires.
    These were a trial set for his machines, but did not swim well enough to replace the rawhideIII's......Thanks Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    Ok, I can't even pick my own clothes, so I need some opinions here.Attachment 8105Attachment 8104
    Generally orange is flashy when paired with blue, but, I don't know that I like this orange with this blue. The blue rim doesn't match well either. Should I find another orange, blue or just stick with the flat black?

I want to give a special thanks to MattO for helping me out with the rims/tires.
    These were a trial set for his machines, but did not swim well enough to replace the rawhideIII's......Thanks Matt!
    I personally have never liked orange with my blue. Based on the options you've given, I'd say go with the flat black. However I think that what would really look best is silver.
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Ok, So how does the silver look?
    Attached Images

My vote is for the silver, Jim. Looks great!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

i think the silver or the flat black look good either way.

Silver looks great!
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Ive always loved black myself.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

I've always said the Max2 is the most capable amphib out there. A few modifications can make the machine go from mild to wild, and Jim has addressed the main weakness of the Max 2 head-on by giving it more clearance for bigger tires and wheels. This is a very innovative technique, and I'm captivated by what Jim is creating. I hope Recreatives is watching this build, and taking notes.

I like the both color combos but I would lean more to the orange and blue. I think with a machine like that it needs to be flashy. You have already made bold moves with the modifications, so I vote for a bold color scheme to complement the bold changes.

+ Reply to Thread