Rock Doc and the Adairs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rock Doc and the Adairs

Rock Doc and the Adairs

Verdict Doc did you get S- load of snow to try them puppys out,want the good,bad, opinion.Thanks N.C.T

I would not say a "S-Load", but we do have a couple feet now. Spent the weekend with my kids out at our cabins, probably put about 6hrs on the machines. Tracks operated great in -5 to -20 deg C temps. The Adairs (in their current configuration) outperformed the Supertracks in any climbing conditions. Never had any Ice-up issues from running through overflow. No tire slip issues in the Adair Tracks at all, even though I have the Track Tuners installed (Also had a bead leak on one front tire, was down to about 2psi in that tire, but still never slipped in the track). I HAMMERED the Adair tracks into a few stumps and trees, no damage, as best I can see. Rode over a stump that slipped off the inner edge of the track and jammed up between my rear 2 axles. That stopped me, but I had enough traction to break the stump off and get mobile again. I am convinced that the Adair Tracks are easier to turn than the Supertracks.
    The only thing I can think of that might be bad would be to be running the Tuners and completely flatten a front or rear tire. This MIGHT cause an issue as far as Tire Slip in the tracks. You could always swap out with another tire from a mid axle though if it was an issue.

Hope that helps a bit.
    I really have no complaints as of yet

RD

Thanks Doc always like real a world test with a fellow that has used other tracks and is not bias,one question remains in the deep powder how they perform,wish I could update you on my Argo rubber rides but the lack of snow in southern Ont is no joke and really at the cottage its not much better so I will have to reserve my two cents for another season.First impressions are positive but again have not had a chance at deep powder or slush,well thats how it goes I guess I bought a set of new clubs one year and it rained every weekend.L.O.L

+ Reply to Thread