no low end power

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: no low end power

Its at The Original Mud Fest is BACK! and u spell it okeechobee d max lol

I thought the environmentalists stopped that. Glad to see it's back........now go and show everyone down there what REAL machines can do in the mud and cut down the egos of the 4 wheeler people!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Yep they did shut it down thats what I heard too but its back on now. We will show up them 4wheelers and side by sideseveryone is gona want a 6x6 after we get done down there lol we will have too post some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob 6x6 View Post
    Yep they did shut it down thats what I heard too but its back on now. We will show up them 4wheelers and side by sideseveryone is gona want a 6x6 after we get done down there lol we will have too post some pics.
    Excellent, we look forward to it! The more exposure the 6x6's get down there, the better. I wish I could make it down with a few of my rigs. Maybe next year.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

is ther anyone in on this site that is from florida? were looking for some other people to hang out and ride with. were gonna camp there at mudfest and we would love to go other places and meet new people to ride with.... thats what its all about. i noticed that the 6x6 comunity is a tight nit family unlike 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. seems everyone on here is really down to earth and try to help when you have a problem with ur 6x6. its a pleasure to be a part of this site and its a pleasure to own a 6x6.

Well I just wanted you all to know we got d max haulling but today and it beat my argo in a race so I think we got most of the bugs out lol.

Well I just wanted you all to know we got d max haulling but today and it beat my argo in a race so I think we got most of the bugs out lol.
    Glad to hear the good news! Now go to Mud Fest and put the machines through their paces.......and take lots of pics. Spread the word about our machines and get more people in the hobby.

We will and thank you all for all the help with our 6wheelers I really like this site

We will and thank you all for all the help with our 6wheelers I really like this site
    That's what we're all here for, and we're all very happy to help out. Like you said, this really seems like the most tightly knit group of people, more than any other hobby.....and it is. Let us know how you guys do. I'd also like to hear some reviews on those Vampires in that Florida gumbo mud. I just got a set of 6 26x12x12 Vampires and I'm excited to see how they're going to perform on my Super Swamp Fox.

Sweet I have vampires 25x13x9 on my argo and I like them they pull good

+ Reply to Thread