no low end power

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: no low end power

Well went too mudfest saw tons of boobs had a blast thr argo ran awesome and saw an old 8x8 argo out there. What sucked was d max his max ran awesome at the house but when we brought it out there everything went wrong
    With it first something is in the carb we cleaned the tank but I think the gas lined are coming apart inside and stuff is getting in the carb then his starter went out more bugs to fix lol but everyone liked the 6x6 and they all wanted one

haha, good deal on the boobs!! Thats a big plus! as for the problems, that bites. we all run into gremlins at the most inopportune times.
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

yeah what a blast we had at mud fest. it was a disappointment with the max tho. i got there and unloaded and we drove around for about ten min and it took a crap. more problems with the carb, the starter took a crap and a left front wheel bearing went bad. wow what luck. i still had fun tho. me and my wife jumped on a platform buggy and it was boobies galore. i had so many beads around my neck, my neck was starting to cramp. i havent been that drunk in a long time. a half gallon of crown and all the beer i could drink. cant get no better than that. in a way im glad my max was broke cause i was in no position to drive in the first place. things happen for a reason.lol....

Any videos of anything? That you can share with the members? Glad you guys had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Any videos of anything? That you can share with the members? Glad you guys had a great time.
    You may need to visit buggy girls gone wild for that Lewis. I don't think Mike lets those videos fly here.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Yep thats how we roll in FL mud, beer, hot women, and parties thats why yall need to coe visit fl lol
    They have a place down here called mudmuckers in bunnell fl 11,000 acers to ride and mud thats the next place we are hitting up

yeah if i can ever get my max up to par. seems like i get it runnin great at the house and as soon as i put it on the trailer and get to where were going it takes a crap on me. wonder if i should sell it and get an argo or a platform buggy... lol.

+ Reply to Thread