Max 2 soft top

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max 2 soft top

Max 2 soft top

Ok guys I have installed the factory role cage and seat belts in my 2009 max2 now I'm trying to find a windshield. My question is once I get the windshield is that all I need to run the soft top max sells. I also thought about trying to find someone who may could make me a top cheaper than RI sells has anyone done this?

There's a small support bar that extends forward off the roll bar that is bent in the shape of a "U". You could easily make one up. Then all you need to do is put some snaps on the windshield for the soft top to attach to and you're in business.

You can see the outline of it in this picture about halfway between the rollbar and windshield.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanks swift does it still swim ok with the top on it

Glad to help. Performance in the water won't change with the soft top. The only way it could possibly change just a real little bit is if you were swimming against a strong headwind.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread