MaxII tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MaxII tires

MaxII tires

I am looking to put some tires on my maxII, original are shot, what does every one recommend? I go threw a lot of mud and would like them to swim as good as possible. Any input would be helpful.
    Thanks everyone
    Joe

I'm running the 21" rawhides under my max2 and they seem to swim well. I have been told the 22" rawhide 111s do not swim as good but I've never owned a set.

22x11x8 Goodyear Rawhide III if you can find them. They're much better than the 21" Rawhides in the mud, and they do swim, but not as fast as the 21" Rawhides do. They've both been discontinued, unfortunately.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Carlisle is making a copy of the 21" rawhides Carlisle Tire & Wheel Company

Anyone go with the Gbc gators? looks like a good mud tire.

+ Reply to Thread