lockley wrangler 295

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lockley wrangler 295

Thumbs up Larry W lockley wrangler 295

looking for brochures or magazine adds for my lockley wrangler 295 i recently purchased in original color but not sure about the motor. what is the original engine supposed to be? it has a tecumseh 10 horse in it. the transmission and belt clutch are original with reverse. also would like to know where i can get a wiring diagram for the original wiring. thanks.
    Last edited by Mike; 02-17-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: moved thread to correct forum

I believe the Lockley Wrangler had the JLO Rockwell 295cc single cylinder 2 stroke in it. This was a very commonly used engine in vintage 6 wheelers, so they're still many of them, and parts around still. Here's a link to the .pdf JLO engine service manual....it's a big file. I believe the wiring is in there. Welcome to the site!

http://www.czmartin.com/jpw/JLO_ServiceManual.pdf
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

thanks. that will help a lot. and thanks for the welcome. cant wait to float it.!

Hey guys, my name is Nick. I just picked up a Lockley in a trade. I know nothing about these things and could use some insight. I got the body, both axles, steering assembly, and a very rusty frame. If anyone could give me some info on it and maybe some ideas on what to do with it that would be awesome. Also maybe what they're worth. It'd be an interesting project but I don't have a ton of time to put into it so if anyone would be interested in it maybe id give it ip to someone who will be able to appreciate it more than me.

Thumbs up Larry W about your lockley

they were built in the 70s and are amphibious. built by lockley. fun to play around on. been trying to find parts to mine. i recently broke the brake peddle off of it. would love to find more parts or even more whole units. where do you live. im very interested in your lockley asv

cant tell you how much they are worth. i myself do not know.

I live in ohio. Next time i get out togo where I have it stored I could send you some pictures of it if ohio isn't to far away for you or too much for shipping

pics

diffenetiley send me some pics of it. maybe we can figure something out. robert_white76450@yahoo.com is my e-mail address. what do think you might want for it?

+ Reply to Thread