anyone near pittsburgh

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: anyone near pittsburgh

I'm in Swissvale (bit of a city boy) and my Dad's in Greensburg.

Talked to steve stiller today, no registration or insurance required, just show up and register. HELMETS MUST BE WORN. He said Amphib's are always welcome. Also said he hasn't seen any yet.
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustangwagz View Post
    Talked to steve stiller today, no registration or insurance required, just show up and register. HELMETS MUST BE WORN. He said Amphib's are always welcome. Also said he hasn't seen any yet.
    Boo helmets lol...did you ask about choice beverages.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Boo helmets lol...did you ask about choice beverages.
    lol, no i didnt ask...i usually just "Wing" that part. haha. You coming down or what!? lol

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

Unlikely this time. I'm fighting a cold that was intensified by a day of snowboarding Saturday, and if I get to feeling up to par I really need to work on my racer. It needs to be done before any more toys come home if you know what I mean.

Im psyched for sunday wagz, I believe beer is ok out there, the helmet thing sucks its no different than my wrangler both have a roll bar and seat belts lol. Tech fx you should join us sunday!

Hey, if we gotta wear helmets, than so be it...i've been saved by a helmet before, however lets hope i dont have to again. lol i got a babysitter lined up, and a couple options for hauling the attex. So..i'd say sunday.."Its on like donkey kong!!" hahaha. studying now for my CLASS B cdl so tomorrow i can pass the driven part..lol and then maybe i can use the flatbed in the future for LARGE HAULS..lol i did some measureing...flatbed is 16ft long...attex's are just under 5feet wide......so in theory..i could fit 3 on the flatbed...

Hey wagz, turn the machines sideways and you may get 4 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Hey wagz, turn the machines sideways and you may get 4 on it.
    haha, thats why i like you drew...always thinkin!! lol remember what i said though......find me POLY!!

Sounds good wagz, I took my a cdl in march up in penn hills didnt study or drive before hand passed no problem, youll get it no prob, just watch for bridge hights while driven they will ask u how high the bridge was.

+ Reply to Thread