anyone near pittsburgh

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone near pittsburgh

anyone near pittsburgh

Lookin for some fellow ridets in the area to ride with, im in bethel park contact me!

I live in Kittanning, which is armstrong county. "daddyxbox" lives down the road, but we just got his metal for the frame today. so it'll be a little bit till he's up and running.
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Im heading to templeton next sunday theres a new offroad park its like 1200 acres its a blast, the trails arnt all rutted out and theres alot of elevation change and a big creek to play in. we should meet up there sometime.

WooOO!, Temple-tucky!! yeah buddy! haha. you going to the private lot over on ridge road, maybe ill make arrangements to go as well..i wanted to take the attex to the last poker run they had but never made it. problem is i dont gotta trailer. we all used to ride in there before it was a riding spot. occasionally got chased outta ther too but oh well. i grew up riding in that neck of the woods. in all honesty, its only like 15 mins cross country from my place to templeton. alot of my friends are from that area as well. Besides the 1200 acres that are sanctioned riding grounds, there's TONS more of riding in that area..tons.. we used to ride from here (or templeton..whicever is easier to google) all the way to east brady or rimersburgh via trails N such. It was usually an ALL day event too. lol sometimes we'd trailer the quads N stuff over to tartown road, and then go in at Mudd-Run and ride that way through adrian. Good time so it was. alot of fun! ill see if i can dig up a trailer, and make arrangements to go. keep in touch!!

-Zac

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

My trailer will hold 2, if u need a ride we can make arangements

I'll see what i can turn up at work tomorrow. i might be able to use the rollback. i got online and seen they open gates at 10 on sunday. 20 per person, and 5 for passengers. You ever been there? i assume helmets are a must?

I took my wrangler opening day, this will be first with the max, I dont think helmets are required, not positive though

ok. ill call steve stiller tomorrow and find out. i imagine its just one big free-for-all...lol Kinda hard to make rednecks civilized. lol if only ppl knew about some of the stuff we do in that territory. LOL my buddys dad rolled his jeep up there a couple weekends ago. i forget when exactly, but yah...he rolled it. didnt hurt the jeep, but he busted his collar bone n stuff. yah...not cool. we got it all on video too.

I cant wait to see the looks on ppl's faces when we roll in on 6wheelers!

Haha sweet. Yeah not many people have ever seen a 6x6, what engine are you runnin?

16hp briggs twin with the T20 like you got. Got pics of your machine? look up my thread about updating my chief 400. i got a ton of time into my machine.

+ Reply to Thread