anyone near pittsburgh

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: anyone near pittsburgh

It was alot of fun wagz and his crew left a little early he was having throttle cable issues and his bud had a flat tire. Good time though.

Went good!! had a blast, throttle cable hung up a little, the cable stop i put on was interfeering with damn spring... On another note, on the way to the truck (within visiblity range of the rollback..) the center right axle bearings gave up the ghost!! lol however i was able to get it on, and then back off the truck no problem. actually headed outside to start tearing it apart now. haha. I got a couple pictures also, however not anything super awesome. just basic pictures. Also, my rack needs tweeked...LOL (how bout it bill?..haha) it took on a few tree's now its CUSTOM!! did have a blast though, and i do intend on going back!! I'm ready to tear of plastic body and make an aluminum body though..haha. all the rocks in some spots made me nervous as hell!! but i made it out all good! Thinking bout 1-1/4 axles too...but i need more info on that subject...haha.
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

**** good thing you turned back lol. I started having idle issues after u left, my fuel filter was full of brown flakes same with the fuel lines, hope thats all it was lol

time for a fuel system scrub down! lol easy fix! i was just outside looking at my rig, man...that axle is gonna SUCK! battery is right over top of inner bearing..LOVELY!! i need to re do my exhaust too. oh well, first big ride, atleast i know what little problems it having!! this way i can get them all worked out for later rides. haha. besides, i usually enjoy working on my junk! lol

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

Cool! Sounded like a good time. Give us a heads up next trip.

Where is Templeton ? I"m from ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by tractorman View Post
    Where is Templeton ? I"m from ohio.
    armstrong county, PA. google templeton, PA.

Hey guys, nice to see some local Burgh members. I'm in Castle Shannon, just got a Max IV a couple weeks ago. I would like to come ride with you guys some time, and reading through the thread, I have a trailer...only fits one though. Anyone know where I can take this thing locally to have someone check out the transmission?

I'm in Monongahela. I can check it out for you. My schedule is hectic to say the least. Bring it to Ashtuabula this weekend. Someone will look at it.

+ Reply to Thread