Attex 1000 series Bigfoot

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex 1000 series Bigfoot

Havent found one or i would. lol you knwo me..if its weird or shouldn't be owned..chances are i got atleast one..lol Weird stuff goes great with my weird stuff i got. haha. my neighbor came over yesterday and about died when he seen i stuck some of my 1950's chainsaws outside. he thought i was throwing them away. lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    I'm 99% sure my uncle had one of these that basically rotted away. I remember jumping around on it as a kid.
    Does he still happen to have it? You could use the old rotted machine as a template to build a new one! There are some talented metal workers here on 6X6World.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    According to the factory Attex sales brochure they did have Styrofoam in them as a matter of fact.

http://www.6x6world.com/images/broch...terature-2.jpg
    Is it just styrofoam glued to the bottom or is there something to cover it? If it's unprotected I'd imagine the first time those tracks grab onto a stick and drag it across, it would tear chunks out.
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Is it just styrofoam glued to the bottom or is there something to cover it? If it's unprotected I'd imagine the first time those tracks grab onto a stick and drag it across, it would tear chunks out.
    I really have no idea how it's attached.......I wish I saw one in person, but the few that were made came out before I was even born.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I really have no idea how it's attached.......I wish I saw one in person, but the few that were made came out before I was even born.
    Maybe when we get the Hustler Corp. back up and running we can make a prototype machine similar to this.......
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Maybe when we get the Hustler Corp. back up and running we can make a prototype machine similar to this.......
    Count me in!!!

It looks like a pontoon boat that evolved and grew legs. Party boat that doesnt stop at the shore......

Quote Originally Posted by MAX IV Mark View Post
    It looks like a pontoon boat that evolved and grew legs. Party boat that doesnt stop at the shore......
    Who's got an extra pontoon boat I'm sure swift has an extra t20 and wagz will fabricate. attex 1000 here we come.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Does he still happen to have it? You could use the old rotted machine as a template to build a new one! There are some talented metal workers here on 6X6World.
    Unfortunately, after my Uncle passed, they had to clear everything out for insurance reasons (pretty much how we got a few the the Tru Way racers). Not sure if someone else local got it or it went for scrap. I'll check and see if my Cousin or Aunt might know what happened for sure.

Next time I go down to see Matt, I'll take a camera and post up the pictures. I don't think it would be hard to make one, but the $$$$ would add up quick.....32 tires and 4 tracks.... OUCH!

+ Reply to Thread