Attex 1000 series Bigfoot

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Attex 1000 series Bigfoot

I think you have it all wrong Noel.....I don't think Matt would ever want to reproduce it, but restore the one of a kind for the museum instead. Taking it to Ashtabula would be cool. Think of it as a pontoon/party platform. I hope Matt ads a keg mount on it.....Hey, this is one AATV that could have a winch and a wench too.

I think most of us would prefer to have a new Superchief in production over that dinosaur for the museum. Or better yet, put that thing in the museum when restored and bring back the Superchief.

Just imagine a small AATV with a 29hp Kohler EFI.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    I think most of us would prefer to have a new Superchief in production over that dinosaur for the museum. Or better yet, put that thing in the museum when restored and bring back the Superchief.

Just imagine a small AATV with a 29hp Kohler EFI.
    A Max II?

An Attex. Geared higher for speeds. Maybe with the new springer system that Keith is experimenting with. The Max2 with the hypo engine is cool, but the little Attex like powered, would be super cool.

Just imagine if you could sell those to 5% of the folks that would have purchased a four wheeler, what a tremendous market that could be.

I could see Attex dealers popping up all across the country.
    Last edited by Noel Woods; 02-01-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Got my own extremely large machine, my experience is a Mudd Ox, Swamp Fox, or Argo 8x8 is plenty big.[IMG][/IMG]

We just wanna do this at Ashtabula

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...UB-RAF6720.jpg

We just wanna do this at Ashtabula

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...UB-RAF6720.jpg
    Amen!

That is a perfect use for that machine.

+ Reply to Thread