another track idea

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: another track idea

Quote Originally Posted by truckinwagen View Post
    this is true, I am not trying to replace adiars for cheap, just using them for inspiration.

as for the snowmachine track idea, while it is a great one, it is really hard to get a used track for less than $250 each around here. and shipping is so ridiculous that getting them from outside is not an option either.

-Owen
    Understand completely where your coming from,my only concern is if things dont pan out and go wrong and you hurt your machine or wreck some tires are you any further ahead than buying up a used set of known tracks.I still have the Argo supertracks that I bought in 87 and they have been on three machines,now retired to the shed for a new set of rubber ones but factor in 23 years and I paid around 1200 bux back then,pretty cheap in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    You just need a MaxII Bigfoot.....then you'd have room for the tracks over 25" tires.
    Way cool buggyman!

tim

@ Owen, go down to alaksa snow machine salvage in ancorage IN PERSON!!! Thye give MUCH better prices that way! They will of course tell you they have no 136 by 1.5 tracks. Tell them that is cool you want 4 of their 121X 1 inch or .75 Id would almost bet you that that would work out better. They are REALLY pricey over the phone!

+ Reply to Thread