pulled the trigger on a conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: pulled the trigger on a conquest

yupper NCT,came with the supers and extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    Nice lookin beast there Plott,got it with the supers?

thanks lewis my mentor.have a couple issues with it to fix first before video time.previous owner was messing around and lost the govorner linkage and spring.also have to rectify the blue smoke issue.hopefully its something simple like the crankcase breather reeds.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Congrats on the Conquest Plott! Very nice looking machine.....now get us a videos up!

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    thanks NCT,just hope those 24" tires will fit the conquest.
    Let me know as soon as you know Plott,I was just informed that my new Carlisle 25,s are inbound,so a inventory reduction is a must other than that Iam starting to look like Cal Tire,LOL.

patience young grasshopper patience.

gonna be a couple weeks yet,then hopefully i can releive you of four more.

Let me know as soon as you know Plott,I was just informed that my new Carlisle 25,s are inbound,so a inventory reduction is a must other than that Iam starting to look like Cal Tire,LOL.
    Last edited by plott hound; 02-26-2012 at 07:01 PM.

patience young grasshopper patience.

gonna be a couple weeks yet,then hopefully i can releive you of two more.
    Young,I wish,two more eh that would make six, strange math there Plott.LOL

what you talkin bout willis?

Young,I wish,two more eh that would make six, strange math there Plott.LOL

what you talkin bout willis?
    Plottamus my point is you bought a 8 wheeler right,I dropped you 4 tires right,so you had said a couple more at the time so 4 plus two is 6,but I see a correction in your post,gotcha,good luck with the purchase looks like a beauty,your gonna love that Conquest they were a great rig,dont forget I have extras in the bearing dept.TTYS N.C.T

thanks NCT,the edit button is a handy function.

Plottamus my point is you bought a 8 wheeler right,I dropped you 4 tires right,so you had said a couple more at the time so 4 plus two is 6,but I see a correction in your post,gotcha,good luck with the purchase looks like a beauty,your gonna love that Conquest they were a great rig,dont forget I have extras in the bearing dept.TTYS N.C.T

Hey Plott whens the day that you own it ? Carrie and I are looking at a trip to camp mid March,probably going to take the Argo up rather than the sled and if thats the case we will pull up the enclosed so we could do another Timmy,s meet and greet.N.C.T

should have it in the garage by noon saturday.will get it jacked up right away and try those 24" tires.

+ Reply to Thread