pulled the trigger on a conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: pulled the trigger on a conquest

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    should have it in the garage by noon saturday.will get it jacked up right away and try those 24" tires.
    Post up Pic,s were all waiting,and big smile.N.C.T

Well its the big day for our pal Plott Hound he gets his new Conquest,to bad its not the best travelling weather hopefully he is able to pick it up,good luck PH looking forward to pictures.N.C.T

ok so i chose the worst possible day to pick this sucker up.complete whiteout conditions from barrie to arthur ontario,but i made it there and back with no incidents.heres a few pictures will post some more up when i get time to look things over.i think this conquest came from smogs neck of the woods,RS Bloduc argo is the sticker on the muffler shroud.it runs,blows a little blue smoke when warmed up and also missing some govoner linkage components.overall i think i will do alright with it.
    Attached Images

Looks good
    All the tires, except for second from the back are on backwards
    No need to thank me, just trying to help

RD
    Last edited by Rock Doctor; 03-03-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Tease Plott Hound

Hey Plott whats better than a Argo,,,,,,,two Argos,Congrats lad good score now you join the Rock Doc Conquest Club.

ha ha,good call RD.unfortunately the tires are wore bad and the rims are beat up.gonna pull 4 tomorrow and see it the 24" bad boys will fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Looks good
    All the tires, except for second from the back are on backwards
    No need to thank me, just trying to help

RD

to boldly go where no rock doctor has gone.....................................

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    Hey Plott whats better than a Argo,,,,,,,two Argos,Congrats lad good score now you join the Rock Doc Conquest Club.

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    ha ha,good call RD.unfortunately the tires are wore bad and the rims are beat up.gonna pull 4 tomorrow and see it the 24" bad boys will fit.
    They will fit, there are way to many Conquests out there wearing them now to doubt it

RD

damn those 24" tires are to tight on the conquest as well.gonna have to go visit NCT and measure some tires.did a compression test on the engine and my suspicions were correct.25 psi on rear cylinder and 125 psi on front cylinder,gonna have to pull the engine down.all the sprokets and chain look good but i believe the bearings are kaput.also someone has cut slots in the rear tube of frame to get the bearing extension bolts out.must have done that to get at the nuts????????????.body is in good condition though so goona start looking for some parts and pce's then pull this sucker apart.
    Attached Images

Them 24,s just dont like ya Plott,I cant believe the stupidity of someone cutting the tube,but its only steel all can be repaired,gonna have to do some number checkin cause I got a bunch of sprockets new never used for dual chain and some chain,going to have to amass stuff that is no longer relevant to the Avenger make a pile and have the Innisfil picker come down and do a bundle up dealeo,good thing you still got a Demo machine for the spring.N.C.T

+ Reply to Thread