Snow and Adair Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Snow and Adair Tracks

North Country Tough

Tim sold one set of Adair tracks to a man who uses his Argo 8x8 mainly for driving through the swamp to get to his deer lease. He has had the same chains that came on the Adair tracks since he bought them. He has only adjusted his tracks one time in a year an a half Tim told me. This man has the same generation 10 tracks that MightymaxIV has for sale. If you're going to use the Adair tracks mainly for mud use , then they should last you a very long time. I have 63 hours on my Adair tracks and they show minimal wear on the grousers. UHMW is some very durable material!

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    Question Dan what is the new Adairs?
    The wide ones with stronger chain and grousers.

Dan just wondering why you would sell such a awesome machine I loved watching your videos.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Dan just wondering why you would sell such a awesome machine I loved watching your videos.
    Sell ???

Quote Originally Posted by DanDANthefisherman View Post
    Sell ???
    yeah, I saw on his youtube page that he had sold his argo and was selling his tracks. I too will miss those amazing videos

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtorque View Post
    yeah, I saw on his youtube page that he had sold his argo and was selling his tracks. I too will miss those amazing videos
    He is speaking of Dan Edwards,yes Iam also surprised,but Iam sure his next machine will be outfitted and awesome as well and some more vid,s will be flowing.N.C.T

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Hey guys, as some of you may or may not know I have patents I am trying to develop, The Argo was sold to clear funds for prototyping an amazing rotary engine design called the Winged Rotary.

I still have my Max IV and the Max will soon have a set of 16" Adair tracks. The tracks and tires are being sold to a Hustler Bigfoot owner who lives close by so you can soon look forward to seeing videos of two machines set up with Adair tracks. When both machines are set up and ready to go we can go into some of the areas where one machine should never go without a backup machine. I have several places in mind.

The owner of my old tracks is already getting challenges from Friends that have high dollar well set up quads. It should be very interesting.

Good luck with the patent, Dan. I hope everything works out well and is successful for you. Do you still happen to have the stock 26" Goodyear Terra Tires from the Max IV? I might be interested in buying them.

Also, anybody with a quad that challenges us (AATV folks) to conquering any kind of deep mud hole will eat their words and walk away with a deflated ego.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanks JP, I still have the 26" Terra tires in almost perfect condition but I haven't decided if I am going to sell them yet. I will have made a decision by the next busco event and will let you know. Freight is so high now it would be better to bring the tires with me to the next event.

JP-the challenge area is a hunting club of pure swamp, the quad boys have no idea what they are up against.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Thanks JP, I still have the 26" Terra tires in almost perfect condition but I haven't decided if I am going to sell them yet. I will have made a decision by the next busco event and will let you know. Freight is so high now it would be better to bring the tires with me to the next event.

JP-the challenge area is a hunting club of pure swamp, the quad boys have no idea what they are up against.
    Sounds good, Dan. Pickup at Busco, if you decide to part with them would be great.

It sounds like the quad boys don't have a chance! Haha, typical.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread