guns

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: guns

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo guy View Post
    Shooting cans with a shotgun lol thats funny
    ya I know but I am not really into killing anything, but I like shooting and when camping, its usually in the evening sitting around the fire .its fun with the laser site. I also would keep my gun in a case water is not good for the gun I use, but I want to make some kind of mount so it has its place. Also it dosnt hurt to make some noise around camp before bed. If you look at the map my city prince Albert is the last city before the great white north. We have over 100000 lakes and rivers here. Lots of wildlife 2 and four legged lol.

i got a 42" voodoo tactical bag and hang it right from the top of the seat back on my argo. carrie two rifle and two pistols if need be but can store quite a bit of other stuff. it's slim enough that it doesn't take up the back seats. it also has attachment points to add all sorts of pouches that they sell for the molle system. it also comes with padded detachable straps to carry as a back pack. this lets me hike in a bit for a quieter approach. i saw the bag set up on an argo listed on ebay. if you google voodo tactical bags or look on ebay you'll see them and this maybe the ticket you need, very practical. i also keep my fishing poles in it along with tackle.

trevor

Quote Originally Posted by azz7772 View Post
    its fun with the laser site. .
    why would you need a laser site on a shotgun?

I carry a sidearm in the woods ALWAYS, usually my beretta .40, or the ol 44 mag, and usually have my .270 rifle also. Thats just standard. As for knifes, I always carry a fixed blade, and a small folder. Having good gear with you is common sense, and with bear, cougar, possibly wolves now, and coyotes, common sense dictates I carry something better than a PITA brochure to defend myself with....

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Like to shoot cans, need to make a little noise ya say, have you tried this? Cans full of Tannerite will satisfy both needs at the same time20 lbs Tannerite vs 15 ft trailer - YouTube

A buddy of mine brought some to my brothers camp this New Years. We blew up a few stumps, I didn't know he was going to bring it, or I would have taken my video camera. I think we busted off about 15 lbs in various sized charges, we all thought the stuff was AWESOME, but the stumps didn't seem to like it too much. We've got some left, and are planning to blow a beaver dam on my Dad's place. Haven't been able to for conflicting work schedules, but when we do, I'll certainly have the camera ready.

Madmac on the other thread was concerned with the scope being knocked off of zero, I've had it happen on both my quad and the hustler, but I started to carry it parallel to the wheels and the problem went away for some reason. Would probably be a good idea, once you figure out how you want to carry your weapon, to take a test drive through some rough terrain and then check for zero. In the off season of course.
    Last edited by brushcutter; 03-03-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Im speechless after watching that video.
    The explosion was awesome.
    The gun is awesome too.

here is a few reasons why i need to keep the wild animals away from camp

fishing pictures by azz7772 - Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo guy View Post
    why would you need a laser site on a shotgun?
    it makes low light shooting more fun its just a fun gun to fool around with

Quote Originally Posted by clevernickname View Post
    I carry a sidearm in the woods ALWAYS, usually my beretta .40, or the ol 44 mag, and usually have my .270 rifle also. Thats just standard. As for knifes, I always carry a fixed blade, and a small folder. Having good gear with you is common sense, and with bear, cougar, possibly wolves now, and coyotes, common sense dictates I carry something better than a PITA brochure to defend myself with....
    you forgot to mention sasquatches lol

what is PITA? i beleive you meant "PETA".(people-eating-tasty-animals.) lol

[QOTE=clevernickname;113025]I carry a sidearm in the woods ALWAYS, usually my beretta .40, or the ol 44 mag, and usually have my .270 rifle also. Thats just standard. As for knifes, I always carry a fixed blade, and a small folder. Having good gear with you is common sense, and with bear, cougar, possibly wolves now, and coyotes, common sense dictates I carry something better than a PITA brochure to defend myself with....[/QUOTE]

+ Reply to Thread