guns

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: guns

I carry a 357 security 6 at all times! My Max can carry two additional long guns. No way would I be caught without a weapon! If one person in Micky DS would have had a hand gun, many incident people might be alive today! If you guys are old enough to remember the incident?

We carry guns in the bush here for a little thing called a Grizzly bear.

Gun Rack.jpg Argo sell a Utility Rack (Gun Rack) P/N - 821-35

ya'll got it good !!! I would much rather deal with your bears then all these people down here where I am at now

I'm sorry I don't still have any pictures of mine. I tried the atv gun racks and mount both on front hood area and rear I also tried hard cases on front and side non of these worked for me between the trees vines and mud those just where not good locations (would have worked in open country) what I ended up using was the stand up type you buy to go in a truck and mounted them to the rear of the drivers seat facing up unfortunately there was already very little room for passenger feet and with the guns there was not really any room oh well they just hang feet over the back ...lol that setup worked good for regular scoped rifles like my 338 and 300 also for shotguns the only thing I had trouble with was the ar-15's with the scopes (without scopes fit fine)

Quote Originally Posted by azz7772 View Post
    here is a few reasons why i need to keep the wild animals away from camp

fishing pictures by azz7772 - Photobucket

RD

+ Reply to Thread