Finally found Bigfoot

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally found Bigfoot

Finally found Bigfoot

Have been looking for awhile for a 980 and wouldn't you know it, one pops up on craigslist 3 miles from me. tranny works but I can see it needs some tlc. Has a 18hp twin opposed in her that runs good. Going to look at 23hp Command Pro in just a few to drop in. Guy said it runs but smokes alittle. He is asking $175. Sounds like a far price?
    Didn't make it very clear. Gave $500 for Bigfoot. Just bought the kohler for $150.
    980-hustler1.jpg
    980-hustler-home.jpg
    Last edited by KajunKrawler; 03-08-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Are you kidding me? $175 Grab that sucker up.

Buy it, buy it, buy it asap!!!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Buy it and if you don't like it you can sell it to me and make some money in the process. I think you would be very happy with it.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

I think he means the engine is $175

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    DUDE! I gave $150 for a basket case 950 and this thing looks to be in a thousand times better shape! WAY TO GO!!!
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Nice steel, for the cheap price.

So you got it now,, Right?! For the price i sure hope so!! Welcome to the Alumni!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrawler View Post
    Have been looking for awhile for a 980 and wouldn't you know it, one pops up on craigslist 3 miles from me. tranny works but I can see it needs some tlc. Has a 18hp twin opposed in her that runs good. Going to look at 23hp Command Pro in just a few to drop in. Guy said it runs but smokes alittle. He is asking $175. Sounds like a far price?
    Didn't make it very clear. Gave $500 for Bigfoot. Just bought the kohler for $150.
    Attachment 8227
    Attachment 8228
    Hey KajunKrawler,, hows the Hustler coming, I haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything good with the Bigfoot?
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

+ Reply to Thread