Videos of my 2011 750 HDI with Adair tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos of my 2011 750 HDI with Adair tracks

You would'nt make it very far in this kind of terrain with any kind of tires on an amphib. That looks like an awesome area to ride in. Your Argo 8x8 sounds really good!
    Last edited by mudbug3; 03-25-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Wow that was an impressive video! That is some of the nastiest marsh I have ever seen and that Argo made it look easy. I can't even imagine being able to move in that marsh with tires! Makes me all the more motivated to get my Max IV with the 16" Adair tracks up and running!

You have got to have the ultimate amphibious machine made. Congratulations! Wow!!!!! More video please!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 03-25-2012 at 02:22 PM.

A trip to the springhole thru the swamp

Last edited by Mike; 03-26-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: embedded video by using filmstrip button

]very cool....... now I feel like going out for a ride lol. What kind of camera you using and would you go there if you did not have tracks?

You're makin me wish for the end of Winter. Come on already, lol

RD

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Nice riding country ya got there. I do believe I saw a deer stand there toward the end of your vid. Looks like a great place to bag one of those monster Wisconsin blues. My dad was up that way back in the early '60s with the LDWF trapping deer to stock down here. One of the does they caught sent him home sporting a brand new cast on his right leg, she kicked him on his ankle and broke it. He also came back with some smoked salmon - good eatin'. I also watched your pulling vid, at first I was like"dang, that's a BIG tractor he's pulling", but I had to laugh when the truck came into view, a tractor AND a truck, now that was FUNNY! Keep 'em coming!
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

great video

Thanks, The cam I'm using is called a Go Pro, It's about 2"x2" in size, so far it's doing a wonderful job, waterproof too. I don't think I need tracks here in this video, but getting to this point I do. Geez, it's almost 70 degrees in WI today, the swamp is never thawed out this early... no I ain't complaining.

Hmmmmm, it's 14deg here today, but that's a pretty good improvement over last week

I have not tried a Go Pro, but I do like my VIO POV1, and for those that want simplicity at it's most basic, an Ikam is just the thing for you.

RD

Man that machine and your videos are totally impressive! Wow! Man your gonna have a lot of folks getting HDI fever after seeing your machines capabilities. Kinda makes everything else seem kinda small!

+ Reply to Thread