Videos of my 2011 750 HDI with Adair tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos of my 2011 750 HDI with Adair tracks

heading to high ground from the ditch

This is the second half of the ditch video,( Sorry Doc, more painfull video)The pallets towards the end of the video were places that I was getting stuck with my 96 vanguard with plastic tracks, and was going to throw them in the holes (just a few of many spots),untill I started thinking of all the nails and splinters. So now my friends,you know why the vanguard went bye bye. Anyway, thats my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited by Mike; 03-26-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: embedded video by using filmstrip button

Wow what a fun ride--hope my new/used plastic supertracks are that much fun(l have 13" plastics now, but l have to careful how far l push them. good job of showing what can be done

Cool videos. Thanks for posting. I moved them all to this thread to keep them in one place. Now you can just reply to this thread with more videos when you upload them and I hope you upload lost more.

Outstanding video of the machines capabilities....just one question what was the camera person standing on the whole area looked like it was moving like a wave?

Thanks for posting the videos!

My wife was standing on a tiny little hummock (floating) and if she fell off, it's about waist deep. I can't believe I missed her twice. Ha! She was pretty scared, but did a great job. Thanks Mike for getting me all set.

Me like video

RD

Very nice videos. What is the width of your adair track? Do you think that the 14" adair would do as good in the same spot
    Jack

Hi Jack, I have the 18 1/2" tracks on. The 14" tracks?, thats a good question,the 18" have more surface area, and might be keeping me "going" in the Ditch video.Although the adair track is so agressive, I would definitly dump 14" tracks in and would bet on them. I believe the newer design of the argo, moved the front and rear 4 tires ( up and out)? to create more bite getting in and out of holes,also better steering.

Hi and thank you. I'm from Québec canada having a 2005 avenger and thinking hard to get adair tracks. I will be using them in deep snow also so I guess I'm better starting right away with wide ones. Are they a lot more expensive than the 14". I would also need spacer.
    Jack

+ Reply to Thread