what's the best all around tire for argo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what's the best all around tire for argo

what's the best all around tire for argo

for mud and swiming? are the stock ones any good in the mud?

The Stock ones are very good

I am looking into getting a set of frontier tires for my Argo. They are the best swimmers and decent in the mud. A specialty mud tire may be better but some don’t swim at all.
    If you are getting tracks they are amazing in mud or muskeg no matter what tire you have plus you will have the ability to go in deep snow.
    Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

Froniter tires... stock!

If you go with the Frontier, go stock!
    I'm blown away with the capabilities of these things!
    I keep throwing challenges at it, with no disappointments... bar one...
    2 hours into owning the machine, I punctured the sidewall... but it was a pure FLUKE! They swim great, mud great, and have great dry traction!
    ---JIM---
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    (Mythbusters Fan )

+ Reply to Thread