Ride in Houston TX area. Any takers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ride in Houston TX area. Any takers

Ride in Houston TX area. Any takers

Guys
    We have a great place to ride in Crosby TX just outside of Houston. I ride my Max IV here often. There is lots of riding to be had with tons of mud and ponds for swimming our toys in. Let me know if you are interested.

Here is a link to one of the parks.
    Down South Offroad Park

There is another one in the same area, but no website. Lots of videos on youtube of atv riding in Crosby. Mostly four wheelers.

Let me know when you are ready to ride!!

Not sure about making it down that far. The website seems like it’s a has a wide variety of driving terrains… who knows.. might some day

You would not reget it! It is a hard core set of trails that offers everything our machines are best at.

Smithder,
    I've been there many times in my boat, but never trail riding.My friends ask me all the time to come out there and ride with them. Right now my hustler is needing a couple more things,but should be ready to ride in about three weeks and I'll check back with you then. I hear it's alot of fun out there.

Let me know when you get the Hustler running and we will meet up for a ride. It is a great area to ride!

Summer is almost over and since I do most of my riding in the winter I thought I would give this a bump. This is a great place for amphibs right on the river. Many small lakes and ponds to play in and tons of mud!

+ Reply to Thread