What about Pure Sport Realator tires?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What about Pure Sport Realator tires?

What about Pure Sport Realator tires?

These look as if they would swim well.Anyone had any experience?

I have no experience with them and would not spend the money to try them when I know what tires work. I stay away from anything that has a knobby outer tread pattern.

You have an older Max with the thinner axles and I would not want to stress it too much with a tire like that.

If your machine was mine I'd go with Carlisle Chevrons, Goodyear Rawhides or money permitting the Argo Frontier tire and that would be about it.

Since you have the 3 bolt vulcanized wheels and tires I'd search and find some with some tread still left on them. Yours are really worn now and there is not enough tread left for traction or swimming.

Tory had some Realtors, don't know if he had six of them at once.. maybe he'll drop by. From what I recall they didn't swim on his II.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

I believe the Realtors are out of production.

+ Reply to Thread