The only 6x6 in Massachusetts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The only 6x6 in Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by BenDawg View Post
    Well I really dont have alot to say except " Am I the only smart one in Massachusetts " ?
    It seems everyone in ma rides quads. I am praying to God right now some posts back I ride an Amphib !!!!!!! Lets go out and tear it up. Otherwise ill just keep riding through the swaps and rivers and lakes all alone, While watching all them fools on quads get wet, stuck and just plan embarrassed. I live in central ma and I can meet up with people in CT, Ri or were ever. Come on people were are you all at ????
    BenDawg- i feel your pain! i just baught my first 6x6 last month. I've been trying to get a ride together. Castro seems like the only one interested?? I live in southern NH. Castro, if you want some new terrain, I'm trying to hook up with "thejunkman" from Wells ME. He has a mean Max2 with 23HP {govenor removed!} says it will do over forty! They ride in Southern ME {Sanford} but he has been busy. shooting for maybe this sunday if they go? I've never been so I need to find the spots first. I have only a few strands of grass left on my lawn and wife is having a fit. Lets all try and hammer down a date and location next few weeks. Sounds like Catro is willing to share his 200acres for a day and if I can find place in ME, we could try that too? Anyone been to Cannan yet {rivers edge}? good for aatv's? Right now I'm out mothers day weekend, a first weekend in June- any suggentions?talk soon. I'd love to make it a regular ride we could look forward to. And then there is always October in Busco- which I plan on attending this year.

You guys need to come to maine the trails are Endless!!!

Wow some new life in my old thread here... I would love to go this weekend only my Conquest is in about a quarter of a million pieces .. I am doing a complete overhaull.. ( remove the top tub when doing so btw ) you guya gotta pm me if you are going to go out again. The Conquest will be up in about a month I would love to bring her up North for a weekend. Maybe we can plan a camping/riding trip for summer ?

BenDawg, Sorry I am alittle behind on checking up on things I replied to. I ride with meldogga and thejunkman, usaully in the sanford maine area. I would like to meet some new people to ride with. I am still trying to figure this site out. We havent ridden much this summer because we have all been been busy. But mark is getting a new top his argo besides a few loose wheel bearings I am ready to ride!! Let us know if you want to get togeather some time

10 min north of Boston here.

I'm about 40 miles north of Boston. I trailer up to Sanford Me. and ride with the Junkman. Also might be going to Parsonsfield and Fryeburg Me. this summer. If anyones interested pm me. Thanks Mike Duggan

I'll ride with you. I just got a 1999 max IV Saturday. The throttle cable broke but have a new one on the way. I live in south eastern Ma

Hello everyone, first time posting yay!

I don't have a 6x6 yet but should be getting one in a few days, I am looking at either a MaxII or an Argo whoever gives me the best deal for the buck. anyway I am from southern NH right on the border or MA. and have been looking around for a place to ride and people to ride with. the NH laws are pretty strict on ATVs it seems so I am not sure if I will need to travel north or head to Maine to ride. hopefully I hook up with some of you guys in the future.

I am in Rhode Island and always looking for people to ride with willing to travel

+ Reply to Thread