Quote Originally Posted by BenDawg View Post
Well I really dont have alot to say except " Am I the only smart one in Massachusetts " ?
It seems everyone in ma rides quads. I am praying to God right now some posts back I ride an Amphib !!!!!!! Lets go out and tear it up. Otherwise ill just keep riding through the swaps and rivers and lakes all alone, While watching all them fools on quads get wet, stuck and just plan embarrassed. I live in central ma and I can meet up with people in CT, Ri or were ever. Come on people were are you all at ????
BenDawg- i feel your pain! i just baught my first 6x6 last month. I've been trying to get a ride together. Castro seems like the only one interested?? I live in southern NH. Castro, if you want some new terrain, I'm trying to hook up with "thejunkman" from Wells ME. He has a mean Max2 with 23HP {govenor removed!} says it will do over forty! They ride in Southern ME {Sanford} but he has been busy. shooting for maybe this sunday if they go? I've never been so I need to find the spots first. I have only a few strands of grass left on my lawn and wife is having a fit. Lets all try and hammer down a date and location next few weeks. Sounds like Catro is willing to share his 200acres for a day and if I can find place in ME, we could try that too? Anyone been to Cannan yet {rivers edge}? good for aatv's? Right now I'm out mothers day weekend, a first weekend in June- any suggentions?talk soon. I'd love to make it a regular ride we could look forward to. And then there is always October in Busco- which I plan on attending this year.