The only 6x6 in Massachusetts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The only 6x6 in Massachusetts

The only 6x6 in Massachusetts

Well I really dont have alot to say except " Am I the only smart one in Massachusetts " ?
    It seems everyone in ma rides quads. I am praying to God right now some posts back I ride an Amphib !!!!!!! Lets go out and tear it up. Otherwise ill just keep riding through the swaps and rivers and lakes all alone, While watching all them fools on quads get wet, stuck and just plan embarrassed. I live in central ma and I can meet up with people in CT, Ri or were ever. Come on people were are you all at ????

Western mass

I just picked up my first 6x6 I seen on Craigslist. 1998 max ii t600 one owner with 256 hours. Thing is mint can't wait to ride it somewhere good.

down in northern r.i. very busy with school right now till may but after that ready to ride. there is also another member here in r.i. and i think he just got a bigfoot and selling his vanguard.

trevor

I know I see stuff for sale in new Hampshire all the time. nothing says live free like being able to drive into the water.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Let's do a group ride in Vermont!

Too bad you couldn't go play on Tuckerman's !!

group ride in vermont would be cool..im not far from the border prob about 50 miles

We have 200 acres with trails through out.... But I personally was looking for new mud

Lol is there no mud in 200 acres or no new
    Mud that ur looking for I would love to ride
    On 200 acres

There's mud, fields hills, and a beaver pond/swamp. Plenty to play on

+ Reply to Thread