6x6 World Bumper Stickers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 World Bumper Stickers

Cool 6x6 World Bumper Stickers

You asked for them and after several months of failed attempts, the final bumper stickers arrived two weeks ago. They look great!

The bumper stickers will be $4.00 a piece plus shipping. Shipping is typically less than $1 in the US. Payment will be accepted through Paypal.

If you would like to order a bumper sticker (or tshirt), please PM me with the number of stickers that you would like to order along with your full name and address. I will then give you a total including shipping along with instructions on how to pay.
    Last edited by Mike; 11-06-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: updated ordering process

Just ordered my bumper sticker. Can't wait to get it. Great job on the store.

You work fast Thanks for the comments on the store. I just updated your order status - I've got your sticker packaged up and ready to mail out with USPS tomorrow. Let me know if you have any problems getting it.

Let's see some pictures of it when you get it put on something too.

Did my order go through ok ?

It Jumped into a new screen I could not tell
    Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

Mike, you gotta get some 6x6world shirts and hats made for the store.

They are in development. However, if they take as long as the stickers it may be a while.

Hi Mike,
    I ordered mine, I just have a question, is that your jeep that the bumper sticker is on?
    Bruce

Yes it is. It's an 84 CJ7.

Mike,

What I could see it looks good,I put a picture of my toy on here, my daily driver is a 97 wrangler on 35's. Not amphibious, but still fun to drive.
    Bruce

I got my stickers today. They are great! They are well made and high quality. Definately worth it. Thanks Mike

+ Reply to Thread