Michigan mud bog! April 21, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan mud bog! April 21, 2012

Michigan mud bog! April 21, 2012

Hello Rizzo, Myself and some friends are wondering if we can run over 6x6s Argos at a bog? We are a family friendly and safety minded group and really want to try the big mud. Hope your having a great day from Twin Lake Mike.
    I don’t normally allow this but I will this time and see how it goes. Come on out.

April 21rst, 2012

more info at Rizzo's Bog

This is a great place to run at. And a great opportunity to be able to run and not have to worry about the government. There are some trails and some big and smaller mud holes. Let’s have a good turnout and make a good impression, Rizzo puts on a great time, there is monster truck rides for the kids and a concession stand. Any questions please E-MAIL me at motteren@comcast.net or call me @ 231 855-3517
    I have one more place on my trailer if you want to ride together in the suburban.

Thats a close drive for me. Only about 45min for me. Is anyone else going?

It’s a great time, the kids love ridding in the big truck. I can’t wait to see how the Argo runs in the mud.

what city/town is this? we love the mud!

Port Huron Mi.

+ Reply to Thread