Adiar Tracks, all others need not apply

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Adiar Tracks, all others need not apply

Over the top video Doug. That first big hole taught me to work the edge of the ruts you had augured in with your bigger machine. Jason's method later in the day worked with your vanguard also of just powering through with more speed. It was cool how we pulled out all the stuff I was high centered on in the second big hole. On the way back there were no problems, can't wait to see that video. An awesome day for us especially given it was our first time driving our Argo plus an awesome video. Thanks, Keith and Jason.
    Last edited by kghills; 04-17-2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks Keith, That really was a lot of fun! I have lots more video to be posted, but I have to pace myself because of limited download time. One or two a week. Doug

Very cool video, thanks for taking the time to post it up. The old Argo Bigfoots with Adair tracks just continue to impress me.

Keith and Jason part 2

I found out why I couldn't embed my video, If you download from utube you might get the shortened url, and that will not embed. the shorter url will contain "be" in it.
    Last edited by foxvalley; 04-21-2012 at 09:26 AM.

There will be a gathering of AATVs in Central Missouri tomorrow, a few of which will have Adair tracks.

Pics and video will follow.

Looking forward to the video's of this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    There will be a gathering of AATVs in Central Missouri tomorrow, a few of which will have Adair tracks.

Pics and video will follow.
    Hey Bud, I've been waiting about a year now for you to post some video up of the awesome Argo, I hope you get some good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Hey Bud, I've been waiting about a year now for you to post some video up of the awesome Argo, I hope you get some good stuff!
    I have some video that I took that I am in the process of uploading to Youtube, but I don't know if anyone got video of my machine.

I have to say that the way that Tim outfitted my 8x8 Frontier sure makes it easy to tackle obstacles. It is pretty much "point and shoot" once you figure out the line.

Jason in the muck

Would you send your 10 year old into a hole like this? Not without Adair tracks.
    Here is a video I shot with my new phone. It is in the woods behind our house and is the reason I outfitted a machine with Adair Tracks. I sent Jason into the hole to do a quick loop. He decided to do two but he made it look so easy I just included once around. The farthest I have ever mad it with AquaTorques is about 6 feet. With my Max II I could get about 15 feet with a good run. Enjoy.

Keith.

+ Reply to Thread